Private 2 Day Tours In Cairo
Enjoy this amazing Private 2 Days of tours in Cairo where you can visit all the important Sites in this great City, in the 1st Day you will visit the Pyramids of Giza where you can walk under the shadow of the Great Pyramid of Cheops ( one of the ancient 7 wonders) also you will visit the great statue of Sphinx and the Egyptian museum. The 2nd day will be a special day because you will see another face of Egyptian culture, where you will visit the Coptic and Islamic monuments. A truly unforgettable experience.
- Amazing special day tour in old Cairo where you visit the Most important Islamic and Coptic Cairo
- Enjoy learning more about the ancient Egyptian Kings during your tour in the Egyptian museum.
- Visit the temple of Valley and be closer to the great Sphinx.
- Walk under the shadow of the great Pyramid the remain one of the ancient 7 wonders
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from Your Hotel by a Private A/C van
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Private Egyptologist guide
- Lunch for 2 days
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites in the program.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- any extra not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for the Hall of royal mummies and inside pyramids.
You will be met in your hotel by Your Guide and picked up by an A/C Van, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost).Next you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city ( optional ). You will having Your Lunch in Restaurant located by the River Nile. Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. We will then drive back to your hotel.
Amazing Day trip to Old Islamic and Coptic Cairo where you will walk in the oldest streets between ancient Islamic and Coptic Monuments, you will be picked up by Your guide to visit the Hanging church ( is named for its location above a gatehouse of Babylon Fortress.) than you will visit the Coptic Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian Christian artifacts in the world, near by the Coptic museum is located Ben Ezra Synagogue, This was the synagogue whose geniza or store room was found in the 19th century to contain a treasure of abandoned Hebrew. Next you will visit the Citadel of Saladin which is a fortification in Cairo. You will then have lunch followed by a walk through Khan El Khalili Street. You could ask yourself how a market in Egypt is responsible for the founding of the United States.This is an experience you will find unforgettable. You will be returned to your hotel.
- Dress code is smart casual
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.