Nile Cruise Dinner in Cairo
Enjoy the glittering lights, fantastic food and onboard entertainment while you glide along the Nile.
When you book select your preferred menu and departure options, you will be picked up by our Representative from your Cairo/Giza hotel and transferred to the departure Jetty on the River Nile to board your Cruise Boat.
Your boat for the evening is the regal Nile Maxim which is in the style of the Pharaonic barges of Ancient Egypt. Take in the views of Cairo’s waterfront sights as your boat gently cruises along and take some photos of this beautiful illuminated City.
As you relax, enjoy the music being played by the live House Band before your meal.
There is a truly fabulous Set Menu or a la carte Dinner on offer. Once you have enjoyed your meal sit back and be entertained by live folklore music, watch the belly dancing and the wide skirt whirling dervish Tanoura Show.
After this amazing evening, transfer back to your hotel.
Sample Set Menu (subject to change without notice): Selection of fresh breads, salad bar, grilled chicken with herbs served with rice and vegetables and Nougat glacé.
Sample A La Carte Menu (subject to change without notice): Tahini (crushed sesame seed sauce) salad, green spices salad, fried kofta (meatballs), fried shrimps and different kinds of rice and macaroni. Special dessert menu.
- Enjoy the glittering lights and amazing food
- Family friendly
- Enjoy live music and whirling Dervish's
- Fantastic cuisine on the River Nile
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from any point in Cairo.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick up from hotel & back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water provided during your tours and transfers
- All service charges & taxes
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Our cars include limousine , HIACE & minivan all A/C
- We recommend you always carry a bottle of water
- We recommend you to wear light clothing because of high degree in summer time
- We recommend you to take a jacket in winter time
- Yes.. you can use the USD , Euro , English pound and Egyptian pound