Islamic Cairo offer - One Day Private Cairo Tour
- Sultan Hassan Mosque
- Al Azhar Mosque
- Islamic Old Cairo
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Licensed Egyptologist escort/guide
- All transfers per program in A/C cars.
- 25 USD for Your tickets
- Any extra drinks and lunch
- I love to recommend Airport transfers ($25)
- Lunch ( $15 per person )
I will pick you up (8:30 AM) and begin your guided tour in Islamic Cairo.
We start at the Citadel fortress with a visit to the Mohammed Ali Mosque (the alabaster mosque). We should say Masjid not Mosque, Masjid is the right word here. The Citadel was built by Salah-El-Din in the 12th Century.
Our next stop is The masjid of Sultan Hassan, built between 1356 and 1363, and is believed to be one of the finest examples of Mamluk architecture in Cairo. The masjid is also considered one of the largest, not only in Cairo but in the whole Islamic world.
Then we will visit The Refa'i Masjid, located next to Sultan Hassan Mosque, constructed in two phases over the period between 1869 and 1912, when it was finally completed.
In the afternoon we will have our Lunch.
The day ends with a visit to the masjid of Ahmed ibn tulun. Built on Mount Yashkur, Ibn Tulun's mosque was the focal point of the Tulunid capital that lasted only 26 years, the masjid is among Cairo's most visited Islamic monuments and one of its earliest.
- We are a Muslim country so please dress properly when traveling to Egypt
- Kindly respect the sentiments of the Locals, while visiting the Places of Worship / Historic Monument
- Normal check in Time in hotels in Egypt is 1400 hrs and check out time is 12.00
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1