Half Day in Dahshur Guided Tour
Dahshur forms the southernmost area of the Memphite Necropolis and contains a number of pyramid complexes and monuments.
Dahshur has only recently been opened to the public, having been a military zone until 1996.
It is most noteworthy for being the site that best demonstrates the change from the "step" pyramid to the "true" pyramid that occurred during the Third and Fourth Dynasties.
- Memphite Necropolis
- Pyramid complexes and monuments
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour runs on a daily basis
- A minimum of 2 people required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo airport or any hotel in Cairo.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry fees
- English speaking guide
- Any food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Please provide all pick up details when you are making your booking.