Half Day Group Tour To The Astounding Egyptian Museum
After pick up from your hotel you will start by visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, located in the north of Tahrir square ( Down Town).
it's the richest museum of Egyptian antiquities in the whole world, containing pharaonic treasures from over 5,000 years ago.
The museum is open daily.
The building is rectangular with a large rotunda on the ground floor containing massive exhibits including colossal statues of Ramses II.
The best views can be obtained looking down from the upper galleries.
The gold and alabaster trappings from the tomb of Tutankhamun draw the crowds where many of the Tutankhamun tomb treasures have been on display in museum around the world even the golden mask.
There is no visit to Egypt complete without a trip going through this magnificent collection of rare jewellery and treasures of Tutankhamun.
- Half day visit to the Egyptian Museum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Infants from 0-2 are free of charge
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required to book this tour
- This tour is available on a daily basis
- Live GuideEnglish, Arabic
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transfers from your hotel
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- food and Beverages
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Please make sure you bring you booking documentation with you.