Habibi Offer 2 Day Private Tour of Cairo & Giza
Cairo, the Triumphant City, known officially as al-Qahirah is one of the world's largest urban areas and offers many sites to see.
It is the administrative capital of Egypt and closes by is almost every Egyptian Pyramid, such as the Great Pyramids of Giza on the very edge of the city (Giza is a small city located only a few kilometres south of Cairo and very famous for the great pyramid. )
Cairo is an amazing city full of life and movement, and it is that way almost 24 hours every day. Cairo provides great culture such as Muslim monuments, the Egyptian Museum and many more.
I will guide you through some of the busiest streets of Cairo towards Giza, where you are surrounded on all sides by honking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, then suddenly - without warning, you see the Pyramids right before your eyes!
- Giza Pyramids
- Tut Anch Amon
- Giza Private Tour
- The Egyptian Museum
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Licensed Egyptologist escort/guide
- All transfers per program in A/C cars
- Your Tickets
- Any extra drinks
- Entry to Mummy Rooms, or Pyramids
- Camel Trip $ 35 ( one hour in Giza Pyramids ) per person
- Lunch ( $15 per person )
We will start (8:00 AM) with a visit to the great Pyramids of Giza and the Enigmatic Sphinx.
From here we drive to Sakkara the vast Necropolis of Ancient Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I In 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest Stone structure.
In the Afternoon, we will have our Lunch and then, we drive to Memphis - the Capital of The ancient kingdom and one of the most important Cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
In the early morning and after breakfast we drive to the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt's Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of King Tut.
Afternoon (late lunch not included) we take a tour to old Cairo, visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra, then later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
- We are a Muslim country so please dress properly when traveling to Egypt
- Kindly respect the sentiments of the Locals, while visiting the Places of Worship / Historic Monument
- Consumption of Alchohol “in public” is an offence
- Normal check in Time in hotels in Egypt is 1400 hrs and check out time is 12.00
- We can pick you from airport for an extra fee of $25.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1