Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum on a Full Day Private Guided Tour
Our professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza, to start your full day tour to The complex of Giza Pyramids, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world to still remain awesome.
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx with the face of king Chephren and the body of a lion to represent his strength.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren and the wishing well.
Then there is the optional stop for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb and his mask 110 KG of pure solid gold.
Later transfer back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Cairo full day tours
- Private Transport
- Private Tour Guide
- Giza pyramids and Egyptian museum private tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo and Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottle of Water for the journey
- Transport in a Private Car
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel in Cairo and Giza
- Private Expenses
- Entry Fees
- It is optional to enter the attractions which have entrance fees
- Wear comfortable footwear for touring the attractions
- Have Egyptian pounds with you
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1