Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum on a Full Day Private Guided Tour
Our professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza, to start your full day tour to The complex of Giza Pyramids, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world to still remain awesome.
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx with the face of king Chephren and the body of a lion to represent his strength.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren and the wishing well.
Then there is the optional stop for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb and his mask 110 KG of pure solid gold.
Later transfer back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- private tour guide , private tours
- Cairo full day tours
- Giza pyramids , Egyptian museum , private tour
- Private Transport
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicefrom your hotel in Cairo and Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottle of Water for the journey
- Transport in a Private Car
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Expenses
- Entry Fees
- keep Egyptian pounds with you
- It is optional to enter the attractions which have entrance fees
- Wear comfortable footwear for touring the attractions
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.