Giza Pyramid, Sakkara & Memphis Full Day Private Tour From Cairo
Start your day with a pick-up at your hotel and travel with your friendly guide to the Giza Plateau. On this tour, you’ll visit the Great Pyramids, the ancient capital of Memphis and the Step Pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara.
When you reach the Giza Plateau, you will be introduced to the amazing and famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then marvel at the Great Sphinx statue and visit the Valley Temple, Learn about the burial rites of the pharaohs.
The next stop on the tour is the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, at the fascinating Saqqara archaeological site. Built around 2630 BC, this special pyramid is the world's oldest major stone structure. You’ll continue on to Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt.
Having reigned as a cultural centre for over 3,000 years, Memphis boasts stunning ancient sites. Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Be introduced to the amazing and famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus
- Marvel at the Great Sphinx Statue
- Learn about the burial rites of the pharaohs
- Visit the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, at the fascinating Saqqara archaeological site
- See Memphis - The capital of ancient Egypt
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up will be at your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesDisability services/assistance available.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Guided Tour
- Hotel pick up and Drop Off
- All services , taxes , Fuel surcharge , Parking and Landing Fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned modern Vehicle
- Qualified tour guide (choose your own language)
- Bottle of water for each participant
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.
- Giza Area is open between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, there are no limits on the tickets for the area or entering the great pyramid
- Your international student card enjoy 50% discount from adult rate for all the Entrance fees
- Please bring sunglasses, a hat or head scarf, your camera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1