Full Day Egyptian Museum & Pyramids Private Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring the history and culture of Egypt at the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids of Giza, and Great Sphinx. Start your tour at the Egyptian Museum. Designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum is located in a handsome neo-classical building on Tahrir Square.
Its collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces, ranging from the pre-dynastic era to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Undoubted highlights are the collection of rare treasures of King Tutankhamen, and the Mummies Room, which you can enter for a small extra charge.
Continue to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx, the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and the last still standing. Explore the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Your guide will describe the story of their monumental construction, and tell you about their mysteries before you explore inside one of the pyramids.
- Explore the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus
- See the collection of rare treasures of King Tutankhamen
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Explore the history and culture of Egypt
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 8 hours
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo airport or your hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Pick-up and drop off transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Please provide details of your flight/hotel when booking for pick up.