From Cairo: Private Trip to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx + Lunch
Your tour begins with pickup at your hotel in Cairo or Giza, meet your private guide and take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan.
Then, travel in comfort to the Unesco World Heritage-listed Giza Plateau — nestled on the west bank of the Nile River.
On arrival, explore the Pyramid of Khafre, the Pyramid of Menkaure and the Pyramid of Cheops — the largest of the area’s three pyramids and oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Then, visit the Valley Temple — where priests mummified the corpse of King Khafre.
After lunch (which is included in tour price), visit the Great Sphinx of Giza — the world’s largest monolith statue. Enjoy close-up views of this world-famous construction and listen as your private guide brings ancient Egypt to life.
When your time on the Giza Plateau comes to an end, return to your hotel in Cairo or Giza to conclude your tour.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Hotel pickup included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private tour
- Visit the Ancient Wonders of Giza
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Taxes Services
- Lunch in a good local restaurant in the area of pyramids.
- Entrance to the Giza Pyramids site.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
- Valley of the Sphinx
- Entrance fee to the pyramids (approximately EGP 80-150 per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities / Tips
- Snacks Bag (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, or juice, Biscuits, Chips or Cake) during your tour.
- Tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking