Experience the Giza Pyramids, Sakkara and Memphis on a Full Day Private Tour
Your Cairo professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza, to start your full day tour to The Complex of Giza pyramids, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world to still remain awesome.
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx with the face of king Chephren and body of a lion to represent his strength.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren and the wishing well. Then there is an optional stop for lunch before a tour to Memphis, Egypt’s first Capital until the end of the old kingdom 3200 B.C. with a colossal statue of king Ramses the second close to Memphis.
After that, we will drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Giza pyramids , Sakkara , Memphis ,
- Professional Egyptogolist Tour Tour
- Private transport
- Camel Ride
- Private tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicefrom your request hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Transport
- Professional Egyptologist Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop of from hotels in Cairo and Giza
- Bottle of water
- Entry Fees
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for touring the attractions
- It is optional to enter the attractions which have entrance fees