Day Trip to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum With Camel Ride and Lunch
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8.00 am to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
After meeting your tour guide, we will bring you to the best location in the Giza plateau to start your thrilling camel ride. You feel like you took the time machine that brought you back hundreds of years.
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body. The Sphinx dates from the time of Chephren and was discovered in 1912.
Stop for lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, continue your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you will see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen's collection of treasure, gold, and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- See the Great Sphinx and many other Ancient Wonders
- Visit the Egyptian Museum
- Enjoy a traditional Egyptian lunch
- Go on an amazing camel ride around the Giza Pyramids
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Half an hour camel ride around Giza pyramids.
- Traditional Egyptian Lunch
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1