Day Tour to the Egyptian Museum
Enjoy this amazing day tour of the Egyptian Museum and discover the history of Egypt by an expert tour guide.
With more than 250,000 artefacts from all over the country, you will have plenty to see on your tour.
Visit the Golden Mask room and see all of the golden artefacts that were discovered inside the tombs. Be amazed by the treasures of King Tutankhamen, the most famous King in Egypt.
The museum also has a mummy room that contains the mummies of the most famous Kings in Egypt.
By the end of this tour, you will have learned a great deal about Egypt’s history and you will leave with memories that will remain with you forever.
- Enjoy seeing more than 250,000 artifacts
- Learn about Egypt's history
- Explore the Mummy Rooms
- Be amazed by King Turankhamen treasures
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your Cairo or Giza hotel
- Disability ServicesYes wheelchairs, we can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Expert tour guide
- Private car
- Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Wear comfortable footwear