Day in Cairo to Visit Islamic Cairo
At around 8 am your tour guide will pick you up at your Cairo or Giza hotel and you will now start your day tour in Cairo.
Visit the Citadel of Salah El Din where you will see one of the most famous mosques in Egypt and from where you can take fantastic photos of Cairo because the mosque looks down over the city. You will be amazed at the beautiful Al-Azhar Mosque and the Al-Rifa’i Mosque, located in from of El Sultan Hassan Mosque.
You will visit the grave of the last King of Iran and the royal graves of the Mohamed Ali family.
Your guide will take you on a walking tour in the oldest market in Egypt, the Khan Khalili Bazaar before dropping you off at your pick-up point.
- Al Azhar and El Hussien Mosques
- Walk around Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Enjoy the citadel of Sala El Din
- See the mosque of Mohamed Ali
- Visit El Rafai Mosque and El Soultan Hassan
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your Cairo or Giza hotel
- Disability ServicesYes wheelchairs, we can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English speaking tour guide
- Private car
- Tips Gratuities
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Remember your suncream
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.