Cairo Stopover Tour From Cairo Airport to Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum With Lunch
After you walk outside of the arrival hall, you will find your tour guide waiting for you, holding a sign with your name.
After you meet with your guide, he will lead you to your private, air-conditioned vehicle to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren and which was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour with a visit to the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered to be the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun's collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb.
Then you will continue to the old Bazaar, where you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to Cairo airport.
- Discover the history of Giza pyramids
- Explore the amazing Egyptian Museum
- Stroll through the maze of streets in Khan El Khalili; Cairo’s Old Bazaar
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be collected from the airport in Cairo
- Disability ServicesThis tour is wheelchair accessible and we will meet the needs of people with disabilities or special needs and provide them with the needed equipment
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Cairo Airport Pick-up/Drop-Off
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please include your flight details when making your booking