Be in Awe on a Private Day Tour of the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
You will be met in your hotel by our Egyptologist Guide and picked up by an air-conditioned Van, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artefacts.
The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction.
You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost). Next, you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city (optional)
You will be having Your Lunch in Restaurant located by the River Nile. Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt.
You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift.
You can also as an optional extra watch the sound and light show at the Pyramids in the evening. We will then drive back to your hotel.
- Walk in the temple of Valley and enjoy watching the largest Statue ( Sphinx)
- Explore the ancient Egyptian History with your qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide
- Visiting the largest Museum in the world ( The Egyptian Museum) Meet Ancient Egyptian Kings and Queens
- Walk under the shadow of the Great pyramid of the King Cheops (the last remaining one of the ancient 7 wonders)
- Get photo when you hold the pyramids between your finger from the highest point of Giza Plateau
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Private services, Private Qualified Guide, Private Transfer
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up from your hotel by A/C Van
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the Program
- Private qualified Egyptologist tour Guide
- Private transfer by A/C Van
- Pick up and drop off from Your hotel in Cairo / Giza
- Entrance fees inside the pyramids and the royal hall of mummies
- Drinks during the lunch
- Any Extra service not mentioned in the program
- Smart Casual clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses and hat are recommended