Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Show at Wekalet El Ghoury from Cairo
This tour starts at 18:00 pm with pick up from your Hotel by our Representative who will transfer you to The Al-Tannoura show which takes place at Wekalet El Ghoury every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday.
Wekalet El Ghouri is an architecturally stunning arts center in El Azhar area in Central Cairo, operating under the Ministry of Culture and the Cultural Development Fund (CDF). Since finalizing restorations to the Wekalet in October 2005, it has become a hot-spot for organizing cultural events.
The most popular being the bi-weekly El Tannoura dance performance. The performance is similar to the more commonly known whirling dervishes; however this version of the indigenous dance incorporates instruments and other additional elements
After the show is finished, we transfer you back to your Hotel.
- See Wekalet El Ghouri which is an architecturally stunning arts center
- Learn an aspect of Egyptian Heritage
- An enjoyable Show
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel in Cairo
- Disability ServicesAvailable wheelchairs can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Private car
- Any optional
- This show is only on Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays. Check