8 Hour Private Tour to The Great Giza pyramids, The Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
Discover more about the ancient Egyptian civilization by visiting the great Giza Pyramids, The Sphinx, the Valley Temple and the Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza. You will start your tour there in front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remaining.
Then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. After, from the best place at the Giza plateau, you will see a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together. After that, you will move to see the Great Giza Sphinx which lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb.
Then to Khan el-Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt and at the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Explore the great Giza pyramids and Sphinx with private tour guide.
- Discover the history of the ancient Egyptian during your private tour inside the Egyptian museum.
- Free time to visit the old bazaar
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees.
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour and dress in a smart/modest fashion.