8 Hour Private Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Old Cairo, Citadel and Bazaar
Our Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remaining. See the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. Then from the best place at the Giza plateau, you will see a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together.
After that, you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Continue your tour visiting Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. After that you will visit Citadel of Salah El Din which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders.
Inside the citadel, you will visit Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque which is the most important mosque in the city. Still used as a place of worship today by the Muslims of Cairo, the architectural masterpiece opens its doors to visitors of all faiths.
Continue your tour visiting khan el khalili bazaar the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East and at the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Get inside the alabaster mosque in the citadel of salah el din
- Know more about the Egyptian habits and traditions at Khan el Khalili
- Visiting the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue and more
- Private tour to the great Giza pyramids and Sphinx
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour and dress in a smart/modest fashion.