7 Days Land of the Pharaohs with Nile Cruise Group Tour
On this 7 day Land of the Pharaoh's tour, you will be mesmerised by all the amazing sights the city of Cairo has to offer.
You will get private transfers and after some rest, you will start the tour with a full day in Cairo.
You will start the tour by visiting the incredible Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau.
Next, you will head to Sakkara where the site is dominated by the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, which goes back to 2700 BC.
Continue the tour by visiting Memphis the Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the “must see” sites in Egypt!
You will then fly to Aswan where you will board the boat ready for your Nile cruise.
You will see the widest dam in the world, the unfinished Obelisk and the Philae Temple.
Next, you will visit Kom-Ombo where you will see the beautiful Sobek Temple which has been built as a dual temple in honour of the gods.
Then you will arrive at Edfu, where you will find the best-preserved temple in Egypt - the Temple of Hours.
There is so much more you will get to see on this Egyptian tour of Cairo, you will not be disappointed!
- Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau
- Visit Papyrus Institute
- Sakkara and the Pyramid of King Zoser
- Visit a carpets factory
- Open Air Museum at Memphis
- Aswan's High Dam, the unfinished Obelisk and the Philae Temple
- Visit Kom-Ombo and Edfu
- On Luxors West Bank you will see Colossi of Memnon, Valleys of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut
- The Karnak and Luxor Temple
- Egyptian Museum
- Citadel of Salah el Deen and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali
- Khan EL Khalil
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- There is a supplement for single occupancy
- there may be a small supplement for high season
- Nile Cruise Sailing on Friday, Monday and Wednesday
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up at Cairo Airport
- Easy CancellationCancellation Policy as following: Before 31days there are no cancellation Fees 16-30 days there is 25% Cancellation Fees 11-15 days there is 50% Cancellation fees 1-10 there is 100% Cancellation fees
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights accommodation on 5 * Nile Cruise on a full board basis
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary, starting with breakfast on the Second day ending with breakfast on the last day
- All transfers by private air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide during visits
- Entry visa
- International and domestic flights
- Any optional tour
- Any other personal items
Upon arrival at Cairo airport, our representative will meet and greet you.
Then take our Private Transfer to the hotel where you will check into your room.
At night you will have free time to discover the city in your own way or join our Team for an optional tour.
You will have breakfast in the hotel before starting the tour with a visit to the incredible Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau.
It’s estimated the largest - Khufu (Cheops) was constructed from no less than 2.5 million quarried limestone blocks, weighing around 6 million tonnes. No mean feats, when you consider the pyramids were built without the use of modern equipment.
Visit papyrus institute, then free time for shopping and lunch in a local Restaurant.
Continue your tour to Sakkara where the site is dominated by the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, which goes back to 2700 BC.
It is one of the oldest stone structures in the world! Sakkara is also the site of many tombs from the 1st and 2nd Dynasties where most are made out of mud bricks, but some tombs are made of limestone, decorated with daily life scenes.
Visit the Carpets Factory before Continuing the tour by visiting Memphis.
The Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the “must see” sites in Egypt! Founded in the 1st Dynasty (3100 B.C) by King Narmar, Memphis was the capital of Ancient Egypt, and the first capital city founded after the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt.
It remained as the capital of Ancient Egypt throughout the Old Kingdom. Because of the many necropolises associated with Memphis, many Egyptologists believe that it was once an extremely large city, though no archaeological evidence proves this, at present.
Dinner in a local Restaurant before been transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast in the hotel, you will check out and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Aswan.
Upon arrival, you will start the tour till the time of check-in with a visit to the turn-of-the-century Old Dam, to this day the widest dam in the world, and the gigantic Aswan High Dam completed in 1970.
Continue and stop at the ancient Quarries to see the famous, unfinished Obelisk and the Philae Temple - dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Overnight on board the boat.
You will have breakfast on board before visiting Kom-Ombo.
Visit the beautiful Sobek temple which has been built as a dual temple in honour of the gods: Sobek god crodiles and Haroeris a form of Hours.
After some detailed sightseeing you will arrive at Edfu, where you will find the best-preserved temple in Egypt - the Temple of Hours.
Two splendid granite statues of Hours, who was generally represented as a man with a falcon’s head, mark the entrance of this temple which was constructed during the Ptolemaic period starting in 237 BC, 18 columns with palm leaves- and flowers and well-preserved wall paintings are witnesses of the great wealth of the older days.
Then back to the boat for an overnight stay on board.
After an early morning breakfast on board, we will visit Luxor’s famous West Bank.
The twin seated statues known as the Colossi of Memnon represents the first view of what is to come.
We then visit the legendary Valleys of the Kings and the imposing ramped and limestone - collonaded Temple of Hatshepsut which was one of only 3 Egyptian ruling queens.
Perhaps optional tours the most famous tomb in the Valley of the Kings is that of the boy-King Tutankhamen.
Archaeologist Howard Carter discovered this intact and treasure-filled tomb in 1922.
Continue the Tour to East bank, visiting the impressing temples of Luxor and Karnak in order to get an insight into the incomparable history of gods, Moreover, Pharaohs right from the start.
The Karnak Temple is the largest ancient religious site in the world where you will see several avenues of ram headed sphinxes, the Hall of Columns and the huge pylons at the entrance to the temple.
In the centre of Luxor, you will visit the Luxor temple which was dedicated to the Theban Triad of Amun, Mut and Chons.
Then back to the boat for an overnight stay on board.
After breakfast, you will Disembark from the Nile Cruise and transfer to Luxor Airport for your flight back to Cairo to start the new tour there with a visit to the Egyptian Museum, the largest repository of Egyptian antiquities in the world.
Tour the galleries of the Old and New Kingdoms, the Ptolemaic era and the Greek/Roman periods.
The highlight of this tour is the collection of treasures from the tomb of Tut-Ankh-Amon.
You will then have lunch in a local restaurant before continuing the tour by a visit to Citadel of Salah el Deen and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
After That visit a major market in the historic centre of Islamic Cairo Khan EL Khalil.
Then dinner in the local restaurant before been transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After Breakfast in the hotel, our representative will pick you up to transfer you to Cairo Airport for your final departure with all our wishes for a safe flight to your home.
- There is a supplement for the Christmas and New Years Eve Gala Dinner which is mandatory
- For groups of more than 10 please email email@example.com
- Please bring your booking documentation with you