7 Day Cairo Treasures & Nile River Cruise
Experience Cairo! Enjoy a full day tour exploring the mysterious ancient pyramids and hear fascinating facts about the famous King Tut and his golden mask.
Visit the Sphinx and marvel at its enormous height! Don't forget your camera to take some amazing photography to remember this day by! From Cairo fly to Aswan where you will embark on a luxury 3-day cruise down the River Nile visiting magnificent places such as The Philae and Kom Ombo temples and The Valley of the Kings.
After disembarking you will travel back to Cairo for a day at your own leisure before being transferred to Cairo Airport for your flight the following morning.
- Philae Temple & High Dam In Aswan
- Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo temples while sailing the Nile
- See West Bank (The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon), East Bank (Luxor & Karnak temples) in Luxor
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Arabic
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo airport or your hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- 2 nights at Hotel in Cairo or similar on bed & breakfast basis
- 3 nights on board of the 5* Nile Cruise or similar on Full Board basis
- 1 night at Hotel in Cairo
- International and domestic flights
- Egypt entry visa
- Lunch during tours & any beverages on board the cruise
- All tipping for the guide, drivers, representatives, restaurants, cruise …etc.
- Any personal items like laundry, phone calls, drinks at the hotel
Meet at Cairo airport upon arrival by Egypt Promotion representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. Lunch at a local Indian restaurant & then you will be escorted immediately to your hotel by AC modern fleet.
Arrive at the hotel, check-in and overnight stay.
Today after breakfast & check out then we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labour, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus.
Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvellous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion's body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop.
After that continue to visit Egyptian Museum where two hours are spent at the richest Museum worldwide accompanied by our guide & enjoying his explanation about the history especially the King Tut’s part with the masterpiece and his golden mask. Back to the hotel & overnight.
Breakfast in the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Meet & assist upon arrival at Aswan Airport & transfer to the Nile Cruise.
On board the Nile Cruise for 03 nights on full board basis from Aswan to Luxor; whereby guided tours will be conducted to visit the major sites like In Aswan; Philae Temple & High Dam While sailing: visit Edfu and Kom Ombo temples In Luxor: West Bank (The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon) & East Bank (Luxor & Karnak temples).
Disembarkation after breakfast & transfer to Luxor Airport to travel to Cairo.
Arrive in Cairo and transfer to the hotel to check in.
The rest of the day is free at your own leisure & overnight at the hotel.
Check out after breakfast and transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.