5 Days Land of the Pharaohs Group Tour
On this 5 day Land of the Pharaoh's tour, you will be mesmerised by all the amazing sights the city of Cairo has to offer.
You will get private transfers and after some rest, you will start the tour with a full day in Cairo.
You will start the tour by visiting the incredible Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau.
Next, you will head to Sakkara where the site is dominated by the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, which goes back to 2700 BC.
Continue the tour by visiting Memphis the Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the “must see” sites in Egypt!
There is so much more you will get to see on this Egyptian tour of Cairo, you will not be disappointed!
- Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau
- Visit Papyrus Institute
- Visit a carpet factory
- Open air museum at Memphis
- The Egyptian Museum
- Citadel of Salah el Deen
- Mosque of Mohamed Ali
- Visit a market in Khan EL Khalil
- The Pharaonic Village
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- There may be a small supplement in high season
- There is a supplement for single occupancy
- Pick-up servicePick up at Cairo Airport
- Easy CancellationCancellation Policy as following: Before 31days there are no cancellation Fees 16-30 days there is 25% Cancellation Fees 11-15 days there is 50% Cancellation fees 1-10 there is 100% Cancellation fees
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 04 nights accommodation in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers by private air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide during visits
- Entry visa
- International and domestic flights
- Any optional tour
- Any other personal items
Upon arrival at Cairo airport, our representative will meet and greet you.
Then take our Private Transfer to the hotel where you will check into your room.
At night you will have free time to discover the city in your own way or join our Team for an optional tour.
You will have breakfast in the hotel before starting the tour with a visit to the incredible Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau.
It’s estimated the largest - Khufu (Cheops) was constructed from no less than 2.5 million quarried limestone blocks, weighing around 6 million tonnes. No mean feats, when you consider the pyramids were built without the use of modern equipment.
Visit papyrus institute, then free time for shopping and lunch in local Restaurant.
Continue your tour to Sakkara where the site is dominated by the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, which goes back to 2700 BC.
It is one of the oldest stone structures in the world! Sakkara is also the site of many tombs from the 1st and 2nd Dynasties where most are made out of mud bricks, but some tombs are made of limestone, decorated with daily life scenes.
Visit the Carpets Factory before Continuing the tour by visiting Memphis.
The Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the “must see” sites in Egypt! Founded in the 1st Dynasty (3100 B.C) by King Narmar, Memphis was the capital of Ancient Egypt, and the first capital city founded after the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt.
It remained as the capital of Ancient Egypt throughout the Old Kingdom. Because of the many necropolises associated with Memphis, many Egyptologists believe that it was once an extremely large city, though no archaeological evidence proves this, at present.
Dinner in a local Restaurant before been transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
You will have breakfast in the hotel before starting the tour with a visit to the Egyptian Museum, the largest repository of Egyptian antiquities in the world.
Tour the galleries of the Old and New Kingdoms, the Ptolemaic era and the Greek/Roman periods.
The highlight of this tour is the collection of treasures from the tomb of Tut-Ankh-Amon.
You will then have lunch in a local restaurant before continuing the tour by a visit to Citadel of Salah el Deen and the Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
After That visit a major market in the historic centre of Islamic Cairo Khan EL Khalil.
Then dinner in the local restaurant before been transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have breakfast in the hotel before starting the tour with a visit to the Pharaonic Village.
You will then have lunch in a local restaurant before having some free time to discover the city in your own way or join our Team for an optional tour.
Then back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After Breakfast in the hotel, our representative will pick you up to transfer you to Cairo Airport for your final departure with all our wishes for a safe flight to your home.
- Please make sure you bring your booking documentation with you
- For groups of more then 10 please email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and availability
- There is a supplement for the Christmas and New Years Eve Gala Dinner which is mandatory