5 Days 4 Nights Egypt Holiday Including Cairo & Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
This 5 days 4 nights visiting the major sights of Cairo, Cruise along the Nile visiting the attractions of Aswan and Luxor along the way is ideal when on a short visit to Egypt. This tour package includes sightseeing trips covering the Highlights of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
It includes 1 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo, Domestic Flights, 3 Nights on Cruise boat (Aswan & Luxor)
- See the pyramids and museums in Cairo
- Enjoy traveling along the Nile on a Cruise Boat
- Take a guided tour of Luxors major attractions
- Visit the Valley of the Kings
- Explore fascinating Aswan
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cairo
- Disability ServicesAvailable Wheelchair
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Flights from Aswan to Cairo
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private car
- Tour Guide
- Flights from Cairo to Luxor
- Meals as per itinerary
- Nile Cruise
- Any optional
This tour starts with pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Cairo Airport.
Visit the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and it’s Valley Temple.
Then you will get to visit the Egyptian Museum and be amazed with the treasures of Tutankhamen. We want to visit said Coptic Cairo, Saladin Citadel & Muhammad Ali Mosque.
Overnight in our accommodation in Cairo
Early morning transfer to the domestic airport. Depart by plane to Luxor and you will be taken to yet another wonderful experience: a 5 star Nile cruise.
Enjoy a touch of sunbathing and delight yourself with the views on both sides of the Nile as you travel through Egypt.
Visit Karnak and other Luxor Temples
Overnight in Cruise On Semiramis Nile Cruise
Meals included : Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, Visit the Valley of the Kings enter 3 fascinating tombs
. Visit the wonderful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Photo Stop by the Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch, you will sail to Edfu
Overnight in Cruise.
Meals included : Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, visit Edfu Temple, which is dedicated to Horus at Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo to see the great Temple of Sobek.
Relax and enjoy dinner – very often there is evening entertainment
Overnight in Cruise
After breakfast, you will explore Aswan. Continue your day exploring and being fascinated by the pretty Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor.
You will fly to Cairo for final departure at your hotel or Cairo Airport.
Meals included : Breakfast
- When weather is hot, apply sunscreen regularly and wear sunglasses, hats or Bandanas