3 Days 2 Nights Private Tour Visiting the Highlights of Cairo
This Cairo Private tour package of 3 Days 2 Nights will bring you to visit the highlights of the city.
This package includes Hotel accommodation, Airport transfers, Sightseeing trips which cover Cairo's top attractions.
Places that will be visited on this tour include the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara, Dahshur Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Stroll through Khan Khalili Bazaar and the Citadel
- Enjoy an educational visit to the Egyptian Museum
- Visit Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids
- See the amazing Pyramids and Sphinx
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceCairo International Airport (private car)
- Disability ServicesAll tours are wheelchair accessible and can cater to persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch during the tour on Day 2 and Day 3
- Private Air-Conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop off at Cairo Airport
- Meals not stated in itinerary or inclusions
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will meet you at the airport then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to the hotel Check in and Overnight in Cairo
At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza By Tours guide to start your full day tour visiting the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos.
Then visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren. Also there, you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx – the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included
Next visit Sakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part of the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Afterwards, see Dahshur Pyramids. The Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BCE.
The final stop for the day in Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C.
At the end of the Tour, you will be transferred back to your Hotel
Starting at 9:00 am you are picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza By Tour guide to start your half day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.
It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artefacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon – A collection of treasures, gold, and jewellery that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then Continue your Cairo day tour by visiting the Citadel of Saladin where you visit the famous mosque of Mohamed Ali Mosque
End your Cairo day tour visiting Khan Khalili Bazaar where you can see Islamic sites of Cairo.
After the tour is finished you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.
- Wear a hat / cap for added protection from the sun
- Sunscreen is important wherever you go, it is advisable to bring and apply regularly
- Lunch is included at a Local Restaurant based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.