3 Days 2 Nights Egypt Holiday Package Includes Alexandria & Cairo
During this 3 day tour you will visit the cities of Cairo and Alexandria from where you will be taken on a spectacular journey to visit some of Egypt's most famous sights.
You will visit the amazing Pyramids, explore ancient temples, walk in the Valley of the Kings, be overwhelmed by the exclusive exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun and shop in the bustling bazaars at Khan El Khalili.
These are only a few of the sights that you will see, join us for this great tour and you will be left with memories of an unforgettable experience to look back on.
- Visiting the Roman Theater(A theater with marble seats up to 800 spectators, Galleries, Section of mosaic flooring
- Egyptian Museum & Giza Pyramids
- See the famous Tutankhamen collection of treasures
- Marvel at the artifacts in the Egyptian Museum
- Shop at Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Explore the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa
- Enjoy Elsawary, Montazha Gardens and Alexandria Library
- Visit Qaytbay Citadel & El Mursi Abu Elabas
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop-off at Cairo International Airport
- Disability ServicesThere are wheelchairs and can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch during the tour
- Multilingual tour guides
- Private air-conditioned car
- Tickets to the attractions
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Tips Gratuities
On arrival to Cairo airport, you will be met by our representatives and you will begin your full day tour by visiting the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos before visiting the Valley Temple where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren. Here you will also have a close-up look at The Sphinx – the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion's body and the head of King Chephren.
Lunch is included at a local restaurant based on a full meal for each person but alcoholic and soft drinks are not included.
We will then continue with a tour to the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits include a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen – a collection of treasures, gold, and jewellery that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Next, we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel
After breakfast you will be picked up and taken to Alexandria in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Here you will first visit the Roman Theater (A theatre with marble seats that can accommodate up to 800 spectators, galleries, a section of mosaic flooring & a pleasure garden surrounded by Roman Villas and baths).
Next we will visit Pompay’s Pillar, followed by a visit to the Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa (Tombs on three levels, which also contains The Triclinium where relatives used to sit on stone benches to feast the dead, and a centre with reliefs of bearded serpents). Inside, there are 2nd Century AD statues of Sobec & Anubis wearing Roman Armor.
Our next stop is Elsawary, Montazha Gardens, Alexandria Library and from outside you will Visit Qaytbay Citadel and El Mursi Abu Elabas.
You will then be taken back to your hotel in Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream
- Drink plenty of water