2 Days 1 Night Private Tour To Saint-Catherine From Cairo
- Visit one of Christianity’s oldest monasteries
- Saint - Catherine
- See a spectacular sunrise from the mountain top
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- On Request
- Pick-up serviceFrom the hotel in Cairo
- Disability ServicesAll tours are wheelchair accessible and can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs and what equipment or facilities are available to the individual
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private air-conditioned Car
- Pick up and drop off in Cairo
Our professional representative will pick you up by a modern air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Cairo then drive to St, Catherine for about 10 or 11 hours as we will go Catherine City Via Sharm Road.
Check in your hotel to relax and overnight in your hotel.
In the early morning, at 02:00 am, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Moses Mountain where you will be accompanied by a Bedouin Guide who will be your expert Guide as you climb the sacred mountain. Witness a spectacular sunrise from the mountaintop.
After the sunrise, you will descend the mountain about 7 O'clock and brought to visit St, Catherine Monastery, which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world. The monastery was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, St Catherine, who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith.
After that, you will have your breakfast at the hotel & drive back to Cairo.
- N.B: To reach St. Catherine from Cairo, we should use Sharm road, once the highway to Catherine is closed for security reasons.