2 Days 1 Night Cairo Tour Package
During this amazing tour you will visit the famous Pyramids of Egypt, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Middle Pyramid of Chephren, and the smallest Pyramid of Mykerinos.
In the Valley Temple at the foot of the Pyramids, lies the mighty Sphinx with the face of King Chephren and the body of a lion to represent his strength as he stands guard over this huge funeral complex.
See the ancient Step Pyramid, one of the oldest pyramids in Egypt before continuing to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here you will see the Statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
The second full day includes visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you will see an exclusive exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun. At the Citadel of Saladin, you will visit one of the most amazing mosques in Cario and you can shop at the bustling vibrant Khan Khalili bazaar.
- Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, Memphis, Khalil Khan Bazaar
- Shop at Khan el Khalili Bazaars
- See the Citadel of Saladin
- Explore the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Visit Dahshur pyramids and the Bent and Red pyramid
- Be amazed by the colossal statue of Rames II and the Great Alabaster Sphinx at Memphis
- See the ancient Step pyramid
- Get up close to the mighty Sphinx
- Visit the great pyramids
- See the exclusive exhibition dedicated to Tutankhamon
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicePick-up at Cairo airport
- Disability ServicesThere are wheelchairs and can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch during the tour
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Tickets into attractions
- Pick-up and Drop-off Cairo International Airport
- Multilingual tour guides
- Tips Gratuities
On arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will meet you and this is where you will start your full day of sightseeing by visiting the Great Pyramids which include Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos.
You will next visit the Valley Temple, the place where the Priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren, owner of the second pyramid at Giza Plateau. Here you will also have a close-up view of The Sphinx, the legendary guardian that stands by this huge funeral complex with its lion's body and the head of King Chephren.
Lunch is included at a local restaurant based on a full meal for each person however, alcohol and soft drinks are not included. After lunch, we will continue to Sakkara, located 27km southwest from Cairo.
Visit the ancient Step Pyramid (Built for King Zoser). It is considered to be one of the first and most important pyramids in Egypt.
Then we will continue to Memphis city; the ancient capital of Egypt and where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. This city dates back to 3100 B.C.
We will next visit Dahshur Pyramids where you will see the Bent and Red Pyramid.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Optional tour: $40 per person and $20 per child). Take a dinner cruise including transportation, Belly Dancer and Tanura Show.
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel at 8 am where you will start your full day sightseeing by visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years. You will enjoy an exclusive exhibit dedicated to Tutakhamun and his collection of treasures, gold, and jewellery that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
We will then go to the Citadel of Saladin, where you will visit one of the most amazing mosques in Cairo called Mohamed Ali Mosque or the Alabaster Mosque. It is the same design as the Blue Mosque in Turkey although much smaller.
Lunch is included at a local restaurant based on a full meal for each person however, alcohol and soft drinks are not included.
After lunch, we will go to the Khan El Khalili Bazaars. The shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to Cairo international airport.
- Drink plenty of water
- Remember to bring your suncream
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.