2-Day Trip to Cairo From Marsa Alam
Leave Marsa Alam and fly to Cairo and enjoy a fantastic two-day tour to this amazing city.
You will be taken on a magical journey as you explore the Pyramids, visit ancient temples, walk in the Valley of the Kings, learn local culture and cuisine before returning to Marsa Alam with memories that you will treasure forever.
- Visit the Albaster mosque of Mohamed Ali
- Shop at Khan El Khalili bazaar
- See the world-famous Tutankhamen exhibition
- Wonder at the artifacts at the Egyptian Museum
- Get up close to the Great Sphinx
- See the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus
- Explore the Valley Temple
- Visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser, the worlds oldest stone structure
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel/resort in Marsa Alam
- Disability ServicesThere are wheelchairs and can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tickets into attractions
- Flights from Marsa Alam to Cairo to Marsa Alam
- Private car
- Multilingual tour guides
- Pick-up drop-off from your Marsa Alam hotel or resort
- Tips Gratuities
One of our representatives will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and you will be taken in a private air-conditioned modern vehicle to Hurghada Airport for the flight to Cairo.
On arrival at the airport you will be met by your Egyptologist guide who will accompany you to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
You will then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, with its head of a pharaoh and body of a lion and which dates back to the time of Chephren. You will also visit the Valley Temple and the Pyramid of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant before moving on to visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
We will then return to your hotel in Cairo.
After breakfast at your hotel you will enjoy an excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which are considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian artifacts in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures - gold and jewellery which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before its discovery in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo and then you will proceed to Salah el Din Citadel and visit the Alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) and who ruled Egypt for over 45 years.
You will then continue to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for your flight back to Hurghada. Upon arrival at Hurghada Airport, you will be transferred back to your hotel/resort in Marsa Alam.
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Remember your suncream
- Drink plenty of water
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1