Country Adventure in Punta Cana
Visit a typical Dominican house, learn about when it was built and spend some time with the welcoming and modest family that lives there. The family will play the guitar and sing for the guests.
Next, visit the Coffee and Cacao Plantations. This ecological stop will begin with a short walk through the plantations of coffee and cacao where the vegetation is so abundant that even the sunlight can’t penetrate. Stop at several places and the guides will teach the guests about history, culture and the fabrication process of numerous products. Taste organic products like chocolate, coffee and vanilla which they will also be able to purchase.
Visit Paraiso Ranch, where you will enjoy Horses, Zip Line and a delicious Dominican lunch Buffet and have the chance to relax in a nearby river.
Next up - Macao Beach! just relax in the sun before heading back to your hotel.
- Visit to Macao Beach
- Horse Back Ride
- Taste organic products like cocoa and vanilla
- Visit Higuey Basilica
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is only available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Children under 3 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Punta Cana area.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Visit to la Basilica Church
- Dominican Buffet Lunch
- Horseback ride
- Zip Lines
- Tastings at during plantation tour
- Guided plantation Visit
- Roundtrip Transport
- Drinks (water, sodas, Rum)
- Tips (optional)
- Photos/Videos (available to purchase)
- Gift Shop
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with severe back problem