Dominican Countryside Adventure on SUV
Ever felt like treating yourself and your family to a once in a lifetime experience? Here is your chance to buckle up and enjoy personalized VIP treatment on our Dominican Countryside Experience VIP Private Tour. Book the vehicle for yourself, family or friends.
We’ll drive you out into the countryside, in air-conditioned off-road Jeeps fitted with special off-road suspension and loaded with a fully stocked bar. Your driver-guide will tell you all you need to know about the Dominican Republic in our own inimitable style, he’ll also become your personal butler and friend by the end of the day as he caters to your every need.
Our delicious lunch will definitely be a huge highlight; all at a mountain ranch, you’ll never forget with breathtaking panoramic views of the Bavaro and Punta Cana coastline. In this unique VIP Safari Private Tour, you’ll be invited into a country home owned by a family that has been in the area for centuries!
Once you’ve had a glimpse of Dominican country living, you’ll get to walk through their coffee and cacao plantations and even get a chance to buy the organic goods that are produced on-site. You’ll then be one of the few tourists who have the chance to visit a coconut-oil production farm where everything from the shell to the nut is an asset!
This is the purest coconut oil available anywhere and they’ll show you anything and everything that can be made from a coconut. Relax, swim, cool off in the refreshing waters of the Anamuya River or float on one of the tubes available with a cocktail in your hand.
If you are truly looking to connect with nature and find a little bit of “You” time, then this is the place to be.
- Relax, swim, cool off in the refreshing waters of the Anamuya River or float on one of the tubes available with a cocktail in your hand. If you are truly looking to connect with nature and find a little bit of “You” time, then this is the place to be.
- Learn about rural teaching in the Dominican Republic and meet and greet the children at a local rural school.
- Lunch at our mountain top ranch including a personal tour of the green gardens to learn more about crocodiles and native iguanas and colorful tropical birds
- Walk through the coffee and cocoa plantations and learn everything about how organic chocolate and coffee are grown, harvested and processed.
- Visit an authentic Dominican house, meet the local family and learn how they lived like this for more than 100 years.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
- Pick-up servicePick up from Punta Cana hotels, Cap Cana hotels, Cabeza de Toro hotels, Bavaro hotels, Uvero Alto Hotels and Bayahibe Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A/C transportation on SUV
- Professionally trained guide
- Plated A le Carte Dominican lunch & Premium drinks
- Dominican Rum and beer
- Soft drinks
- Purified botle water
- Sunscreen- Insect Repellent
- Bring -Camera
- Towel-Swimsuit & Water shoes
- Some money for countryside shopping
- Comfortable footwear ( flip flops are fine)