Zhangjiajie Private Trip of Tianmen Mountain, Sky Walk and Tujia Custom Discovery
With pickup from your hotel in Zhangjiajie’s city centre at 9:00am, a local expert guide will take you to start your highlight trip in Zhangjiajie.
You will firstly enjoy a private transfer to Tianmen Moutain - a must-see attraction in Zhangjiajie. Get ready to take the world's longest cable car to the top of Tianmen Mountain. It’s like a rainbow hanging on the sky, as well as a dragon riding through the clouds.
At the mountaintop, you can wander along the Ghost Path, appreciate the beautiful Celestial Mountain top. You may walk on miles of paths built onto the cliff on top of the mountain with sections of glass floors which is also known as the Sky Walk.
There is also an escalator built inside of the mountain that will take you to the Tianmen Gate (at your own expense) or you can challenge the 999 steps by hiking up them yourself.
After having lunch at a local nice restaurant, head to the Tujia Folk Customs Park and visit the unique old houses and experience the culture of the Tujia ethnic minority group.
At the end of the trip, you will be transferred to your Zhangjiajie hotel, train station, bus station or airport.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Experience the culture of Tujia ethnic minority group
- Experience the breath-taking Sky Walk built onto the cliff
- Take the world's longest cable car to the top of Tianmen Mountain
- Informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYour centrally located Zhangjiajie Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Chinese Lunch
- Shoe covers
- Entrance ticket of Tujia Folk Customs Park
- Entrance ticket of Sky Walk
- Entrance ticket of Tianmen Mountain (Including cable & shuttle bus)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Hotel information is required while booking