Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, Glass Bridge and Baofeng Lake Private Tour
With pickup from your hotel in Zhangjiajie’s city centre at 8:30 am, a local expert guide will take you to start your adventure trip in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, which is much favoured by explorers and lovers of the great outdoors.
Featuring typical Zhangjiajie land form, breathtaking cliffs, lush forests, ancient caves, colourful ponds, and a river running through the canyon, you will be memorised by the beautiful scenic views.
Today’s highlight is the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. Hanging over a valley, the glass bridge provides a superb panorama of the entire grand canyon. You will enjoy a scenic walk boasting waterfalls and wonderful views on each side, standing on it is like floating in the air.
Then you will enjoy lunch at a well-selected local restaurant. Afterwards, head over to Baofeng Lake, a veritable place of graceful mountains and charming waterways, gathered by rainfall, mountain springs, and underground streams with emerald colours all year around. Here you will take a boat ride to enjoy all the beauty of the lake.
At the end of the trip, enjoy a comfortable transfer back to your Zhangjiajie hotel, train station, bus station or airport.
- Have a delicious local lunch
- Enjoy all the beauty of the lake at Baofeng Lake
- Experience the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge
- Have an amazing adventure trip in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon
- Informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYour centrally located Zhangjiajie Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Chinese Lunch
- Shoe covers
- Entrance ticket of Baofeng Lake
- Entrance ticket of Glass Bridge
- Entrance ticket of Grand Canyon
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel information is required while booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is bad
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel