Private Suzhou Garden and Water Town Highlights Trip
Enjoy a private pick-up service from your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District) at 9:00 am, escorted by a professional local tour guide, your highlight Suzhou trip of Garden and Water Town starts.
You will firstly visit one of the four most famous gardens in China and the largest garden in Suzhou, the Humble Administrator's Garden, which is famous for its unique designs and ethereal beauty, and listed a World Cultural Heritage site. Follow your guide to discover the history of the garden’s former owner and explore the delicate pavilions and corridors, windows of various shapes and winding paths.
Move on to visit Suzhou Silk Museum and learn about traditional silk spinning, then enjoy lunch in a well-selected restaurant to taste local food.
Then head to another Suzhou highlight, Zhouzhuang Water Town - the best example of water countryside in China. Stroll around the ancient town to discover the famous sites like the Twin Bridges, Fu'an Bridge, Shen House, Zhang House, etc. Take amazing photos, learn the profound cultural and history, see well-preserved ancient residential houses and enjoy the elegant watery views.
Afterwards, your guide will drop you off at your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station to conclude the sightseeing.
- Have a delicious local lunch
- Visit the largest Humble Administrator's Garden
- Enjoy the exquisite water town and charming scenery
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking