Full Day Private Tour of Suzhou Gardens Discovery
With a private pick-up service from Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District) at 9:00 am, a local professional tour guide will bring you to explore Suzhou gardens.
You will first come to the largest garden in Suzhou – the Humble Administrator's Garden, initially a private garden built in 1509 during the Ming Dynasty. The water feature is the main background, its natural landscape includes small forests, hills and rock formations.
Then visit the best example of small and medium-sized gardens - Master of Nets Garden. This one is the smallest of the Suzhou residential gardens, yet it is the most impressive because of its use of space which creates the illusion of an area that is much greater than its actual size.
After enjoying lunch in a well-selected restaurant, you will visit Suzhou Silk Museum to learn about the city's prosperity of silk in the past, since Suzhou is not only famous for elegant gardens, but it is also the silk capital of China.
Later move on to visit the Lingering Garden, one of the four most famous gardens in China. Listed as a world heritage by UESCO in 1997. It is famous for the exquisite beauty of its magnificent halls and various buildings. Here you will find the most delicate layouts and strange rock formations.
Afterwards, your guide will drop you off at your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station to conclude the sightseeing.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Visit Suzhou Silk Museum
- Stroll around the beautiful Humble Administrator's Garden
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Have a full day trip of famous gardens in Suzhou
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Local lunch
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking