Private Guangzhou Day Trip by Metro and Boat
This day tour is about 7 hours and your guide will take you walking, or on the metro and by boat from site to site. A small amount of walking is involved.
At 9.00 am, your guide will meet you at the entrance of the Museum of Nanyue Kingdom and you will visit the museum firstly.
Afterwards, you will walk to visit Yuexiu Park and Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall.
Next, you will take a metro to Academy of Clan Chen to learn the Cantonese architectural history.
Then you will have lunch at a local restaurant before you wander around Zhangjiajie Pedestrian street.
Later you will walk through Qingping Herbs Market to Shamian Island where there are well-preserved European buildings that were built 100 years ago.
Afterwards, you will take a boat on the Pearl River heading for the Canton Tower, where you can buy a ticket to the tower if you are interested.
The trip concludes at the Canton Tower.
- Take a boat on the Pearl River
- Listen to the history from the guide
- See the old town of Guangzhou
- Travel like a local person
- Explore the must-see sites in Guangzhou
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Metro and boat fare
- Entrance fees for museum and Academy of Clan Chen
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to the Canton Tower
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- We request all customers carry their passports with them for this tour.
- We recommend you wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for this tour.