4-Hour Guided Afternoon Tour of Guangzhou
Your guide will meet you at your downtown hotel at around 1:30 pm.
You will enjoy a comfortable transfer to our afternoon Trip in Guangzhou.
We will proceed to Guangzhou’s largest park, Yuexiu Park. This Park has been well known for the beautiful hills and waters and plenty of historical relics that you can enjoy in your own time.
Take your time to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Marvel at the Five-Ram Sculpture carved from 130 pieces of granite and visit the Zhenhai Tower also named Five-Storied Pagoda. Both of them are the symbolic sites of the City.
After that, you will visit the 1,500-year-old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees. Flower Pagoda, the main structure of the temple, was built in 1097, and was named for its colorful exterior. Discover its history and important role in Buddhism.
Afterwards, return to your hotel to conclude the half-day trip before 5:30pm.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Zhenhai Tower
- Five-Ram Sculpture
- Yuexiu Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Guangzhou hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Please provide all traveler name and hotel information while booking