Group Day Tour of Shenzhen City Highlights From Guangzhou
Your local guide will meet you at your downtown hotel at around 8:30 am. Board a comfortable vehicle to join in the Shenzhen city highlights trip.
More than thirty years ago, Shenzhen was just a small fishing village called Baoan County. In 1979, it was renamed Shenzhen City. In 1980, the first Special Economic Zone of China was built in this city.
From then on, the city became a highlight of China, well-known for its rapid economic growth. Shenzhen has a number of excellent theme parks which entertain and teach visitors about China and the world.
As the world's largest and most comprehensive miniature park, Splendid China Folk Culture Village reproduces nearly 100 famous tourist attractions in China and 25 full-scale ethnic villages. Here, you will have a thorough lesson on the 5,000 years of Chinese history and appreciate beautiful landscapes from throughout the country in one day.
After having lunch in a local restaurant, follow your guide to visit the Mineral Museum and Luohu Commercial Street. You may shop at very low prices with a wide range of men’s, women’s and children’s fashion, electronics, toys, curios, watches, jewellery, craft and much more.
Enjoy your shopping time and return to your guide while you need assistance.
Afterwards, we will drive back to Guangzhou and drop you off at your hotel to conclude the one day Shenzhen trip.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Guangzhou hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide all travelers’ names and hotel information while booking