Private Day Trip To Kaiping Diaolou from Guangzhou
At 8:30 am, your guide will pick up you from your hotel lobby in Guangzhou. Then you will take a private vehicle for about 2 hours from Guangzhou to Kaiping.
You will visit Zili Village firstly where you will wander around and climb up the old Diaolou houses that were built by overseas Chinese 100 years ago.
Afterwards, you will have lunch at a local restaurant to taste the local food.
Later you will be transferred to visit the Liyuan Garden (or Li Garden), which was built by Mr Xie Weili in 1936. Today it is still well-preserved with a picturesque garden, canal, and old houses.
Then you will visit the Chikan old town, where you can view all sorts of local snacks, and toys etc. at a local market. Afterwards, you will drive back to your Guangzhou hotel where the trip concludes.
- All-inclusive tour
- Escorted tour to the Canton countryside
- Explore Kaiping Diaolou, a UNESCO site
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Guangzhou hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend you wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for this tour.