4-Hour Guided Morning Tour of Guangzhou
Your tour guide will meet you at your downtown hotel at around 8:00 - 8:30am. You will enjoy a comfortable transfer to join in the Morning Trip in Guangzhou.
First, follow your guide to visit the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family famed for its exquisite craftsmanship including wood, stone, and brick carving, and metalwork using copper and iron. The special historical, artistic, and scientific aspects of the temple have made it an important attraction in Guangzhou. Admire the most characteristic Guangdong architecture and discover its history.
Continue to explore the European style buildings on Shamian Island used to be the concession area in the 19th century. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the quiet and beautiful environment. For a charming and idealized vision of Guangzhou in the 19th century, visit Lizhiwan Brook.
Afterwards, the guide will drop you off at Beijing Road before 12:00. There you could continue further sightseeing on your own or take public transportation to your next destination.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- European style buildings on Shamian Island
- Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Guangzhou hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Downtown hotel pickup
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Please provide all traveler name and hotel information while booking