6 Day Southern China From Hong Kong to Guilin
This tour will let you explore the bustle of Hong Kong and Guangzhou, then take you to picturesque Yangshuo and Longji in Guilin.
You will take the bullet train from Guangzhou to Yangshuo, and ride a bike along the rice paddies in Yangshuo. Then you will hike in Longji among the rice terraces to enjoy the stunning mountain views.
The attractions you will visit include, Victoria Harbor, Tomb Museum of Nanyue King, Academy of Clan Chen, Yulong River, and Li River.
- See the Tomb museum of Nanyue King
- Visit Victoria Harbour
- Experience China on a bullet train
- Ride a bike in Yangshuo
- Hike on the rice terrace mountains in Longji
- Climb up Xianggong Hill to have a birds-eye view of the Li River
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from the airport. Please send us your flight information and our representative will pick you up at the exit with a sign with your name on it
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 5 breakfasts and 4 lunches
- Listed transfers
- Express Train Hong Kong/Guangzhou
- Bullet train Guangzhou/Yangshuo
- Listed activities and entrance fees
- Local guide
- Accommodation 5 nights
- Pick-up drop-off from the airport
- China Visa
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
On arrival at Hong Kong airport our representative will meet you and take you to your hotel.
After breakfast, you will be met in the lobby at 9 am by your guide who will then take you by metretaxi to Victoria Harbour where you will catch the well-known star ferry to Central.
Listed as a must-do in Hong Kong, you will take the Peak Tram to Victoria Peak where you will have a birds-eye view of Hong Kong.
Afterwards, you will take the metro to Hung Hom Railway Station to take a 2-hour express train to Guangzhou.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in Guangzhou.
Today you will enjoy a city tour in Guangzhou and will visit the Tomb Museum of Nanyue King, Academy of Clan Chen, and view the Canton Tower.
Lunch is a yummy Cantonese Dim Sum.
Afterwards, you will take the 2-hour bullet train to Yangshuo.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in Yangshuo.
You will take a bike ride into the countryside and indulge in some local life.
Afterwards, you will climb up Xiong Gong Hill to have a panorama of the Li River.
Later, you will take a local boat on the picturesque Li River. Lunch is at a local farmer's house.
In the afternoon, you can wander around the bustling west street in Yangshuo.
After breakfast, you will take a 3-hour ride to Longji and enjoy a hike with spectacular views of the endless rice terraces.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Guilin airport as per your flight time.
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
- You need to apply for a China visa
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1