2 Day Private Tour to Mt Danxia from Guangzhou
You will take a private car from Guangzhou to Shaoguan where you will visit Mt Danxia.
You can climb up or take a cable car up to the mountain. On top of the mountain, the fresh air and colourful stone are very impressive. Moreover, you will be impressed by the Phallus Rock here. Then you will sleep in the city of Shaoguan.
Next day, drive to visit the most important Buddhism temple, Nanhua Temple, where you will view the mummified Monk Huineng. Afterwards, take a ride back to Guangzhou.
- Enjoy the private tour to the country
- View the Phallus Rock
- Visit Nanhua Temple
- Visit a UNESCO site, Mt Danxia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Guangzhou hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Private vehicle with driver
- Entrance fees
- 1 breakfast and 2 lunches
- English-speaking tour guide
- Cable car
At 8.30 am, your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby of the centrally located Guangzhou hotels. Then you will take a 3-hour ride from Guangzhou to Mt Danxia. You will have lunch firstly at a local restaurant. Then you will walk to visit the Phallus Rock standing in the mountains.
Afterwards, you can walk or take a cable car to the top of the Mt Danxia, then wander around on the mountain among the forest to enjoy the stunning mountain scenery. Later you will be transferred to the overnight city Shaoguan.
Accommodation: Shaoguan Ramada Hotel or equivalent
Visit Zhongshan Park in the morning where there are many local people dancing or singing.
Then transferred to visit the Nanhua Monastery which was built 1500 years ago. In the temple, there is a well-known mummified Monk Huineng who was the famous “Sixth Patriarch” of the Chan or meditation tradition, which is better known in Japanese as "Zen".
After lunch, you will drive back to Guangzhou hotel where the trip concludes.
- We recommend you wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for walking throughout this tour.