Rio de Janeiro's Jungle Bike Tour in Tijuca National Park
Location: Tijuca National Park (Parque Nacional da Tijuca)
Distance: 26 km with + or - 7 km of climbs.
Meeting Point: 8:30 am In front of Jockey main entrance - Santos Dumont Square (Baixo Gávea)
Closing Point: Ipanema Beach ( Arpoador)
The pedalling begins in Chinese View (Vista Chinesa) with a climb of 1 km to Emperor's Table (Mesa do Imperador) and then a beautiful descent of 4.5 km to Alto da Boa Vista.
From there, we will follow the "Floresta", stopping at Cascatinha Taunay, Visitor Center and Açude da Solitude (output).
We will return the same way from the beginning, a climb of less than 4 km (20 minutes pedalling very quiet) to the Emperor's Table.
Then is an electrifying descent of the Chinese View (Vista Chinesa) to the Botanical Garden (Jardim Botânico) -5.5 km steep and one of the beautiful sections of the Olympic Cycling Circuit (Circuito Olímpico de Ciclismo).
We will continue along the Lagoa bike path (from the Piraquê Club to the Alah’s Garden (Jardim de Alah) at Ipanema Beach (Praia de Ipanema) where we will finish our tour.
From the meeting point to the Chinese View (Vista Chinesa) we will follow in our charming support car, a stylish VW Kombi.
- See the beauty found in Tijuca National Park
- Personalized Bike Tour
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Disability ServicesTrolley
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Mountain bike
- Helmet and gloves
- Tour guide and transportation from the meeting point to the Chinese View (Vista Chinesa)
- Pick up and Drop Off from Hotels or residence
- The ability to ride a bike is a must for this tour