Private Rio Full Day Tour
Ascend early in the morning and be one of the firsts to be blessed by Christ the Redeemer, enjoy the view over the City and the mountains around the Guanabara Bay.
Walk through the artistic steps of Selaron, and pass by the Municipal Theater, National Library, and Museum of Fine Arts. Visit the famous Colombo Pastry, The Metropolitan Cathedral.
The tour ends at the remarkable hill of Sugarloaf.
- Full-day Rio de Janeiro sightseeing tour with lunch
- See Copacabana Beach (Praia de Copacabana) and Statue of Christ Redeemer (Cristo Redentor)
- Stop for photos at Ipanema Beach (Praia de Copacabana) and Selaron Staircase (Escadaria Selaron)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price if for 1 to 6 people
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel located in Rio.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tickets to visit Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf
- Tour guide
- Buffet Lunch
- Beverages during lunch
- During Carnival season pick up is only in the south zone and visit only to the Cristo Redentor Statue and Pão de Açucar complex.