Treasures Of Flanders Ghent and Bruges from Brussels Full day Private Tour
Do not lose your precious holiday time to organise transport and itineraries; Let a guide do the hard work during this day trip to Bruges and Ghent departing from Brussels.
Ideal for short-time travellers, it is an excellent introduction to these two medieval cities classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Learn the story of each place in your guide and enjoy the highlights of the culture.
- Explore the Venice of the North
- St. Bavo's Cathedral (Sint-Baafskathedraal)
- Visit an authentic medieval castle
- Opt to visit the altarpiece of “The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb” - Admire one of the most important works of art from the Middle Ages
- Discover one of the most beautifully historic cities in Europe
- Listen to the legends of this fairy-tale place and take a boat trip on the canals
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from all hotels in the city center. Airport and train station transfers available.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Professional Driver
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury car/minivan depending on group size
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.
- We recommend customers wear comfortable weather appropriate clothing and also suitable footwear for walking.