Sunset & Sparkle Sydney Harbour Cruise
See Sydney Harbour by dusk and enjoy the stunning Sydney landmarks as the sun sets and the city lights come to life. There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water.
Come on board and experience an intimate 1-hour cruise that showcases the best of Sydney by dusk. With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will enjoy 360° uninterrupted views of the most beautiful harbour and cityscape in the world. With indoor and outdoor areas for viewing the harbour’s beauty, watch as the sun sets and the city reveals it’s lights!
Enjoy a grazing platter and a beverage, while you cruise the harbour, relax and See Sydney Harbour from a boat!
The Sunset & Sparkle tour is perfect to bring along the whole family, friends and visiting guests, to enjoy breathtaking views of Sydney and its stunning harbour!
- An intimate evening out on the harbour with maximum passenger numbers of 30.
- Capture the amazing views of the sun setting and watch the city lights come to life.
- Knowledgeable and friendly crew.
- Light refreshments provided.
- Perfect for families, friends and visiting guests.
- A charming experience on Sydney Harbour - an amazing way to see a beautiful Sydney sunset!
- Convenient departure point at Man O' War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House).
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- OCTOBER TO MARCH: Depart 6:00 pm at Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House), drop off 7:00 pm
- APRIL TO SEPTEMBER: Depart 4:30 pm at Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House) drop off 5:30 pm
- Scheduled tours run for 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday weekly
- This Tour may not be available during Vivid Sydney
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- A relaxed 1 hour harbour cruise aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and knowledgeable and friendly crew. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30.
- A grazing platter to nibble on + 1 beverage. Beverage included is either soft drink, juice or water (availability on cruises may vary).
- Option to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply.
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House).
- Personal expenses
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
- This Tour may not be available during Vivid Sydney.
- Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney.
- Tours are available daily by request for group bookings of 10+ adults (dependent on vessel availability)
- Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1