7 Days Best of Zambia Safari – Kafue & South Luangwa National Park
This itinerary features two of the top prime wildlife area in Africa, Kafue National Park one of the oldest and second largest in Africa with its abundance of wildlife such as Lions, Leopard, Wild dog, zebra, buffalo’s, fantastic birdlife, the cheetah (Though rare sighting of a Cheetah).
It also features one of the best in Africa south Luangwa Paradise as others call the Home of Walk Safari or The Valley of the leopards and is well known for its closer to nature because of its abundance of wildlife with animals likely to seen such Leopard, Lion, Hyena, Elephant, Buffaloes, Zebras, Giraffe just to mention a few and also good bird life.
Mufungata Lodge Kafue National Park
Set in an area of the Kafue national park (GMA) area is mu-Fungata Safari Lodge offering a magnificent safari experience in the heart of the Zambian bush.
The lodge is set in an exquisitely secluded part of Mumbwa GMA with its comfortable accommodation blending in with nature.
The backdrop of granite rocks and panorama views across the river to the park are stunning and not to be missed
This massive reserve is found in the west of Zambia and is a destination not to be missed by any tourist wanting a true African safari experience where you will find many different species of buck, buffalo, and wildebeest in the park and in the GMA.
Wildlife Camp – South Luangwa National Park
Wildlife Safari Camp is a safari-camp on the banks of the Luangwa River in Zambia.
This camp provides guests with an affordable front-row seat to one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in Africa, South Luangwa National Park.
Since 1992 Wildlife Camp has been one of the most famous and popular camps in the Luangwa Valley, providing our guests with spectacular and authentic experiences in the African bush.
- Game drives in the daytime and evening
- Walking Safaris
- Accommodation in stunning locations
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The minimum age on the tour is 12
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required for this tour
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport
- Easy CancellationCancellation Policy 0-30 days before travel = 100% cancellation charge 31-60 days before travel = 75% cancellation charge 61-90 days before travel = 50% cancellation charge 91+ days before travel = no charge
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 Nights Chalet Accomodation at Mu-fungata Lodge
- All Meals (Breakfast, Brunch & Three Course Dinner)
- Night Game Drive- Including water/drinks
- 2 x Morning Game drive or Bush Walk – including refreshments
- Koppie Visit
- Free activities when there is a chance to see a special encounter
- National Park Fees
- Laundry service at Wildlife Camp
- Flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park
- Flight from Mfuwe in South Luangwa to Lusaka for your international Flight Connection
- All transfers
- 3 Nights Chalet Accomodation at Wildlife Camp
- Visa Fee
- Insurance (Its recommended for clients to arrange in the country)
- Drinks from the Bar unless specified in the itinerary
- Anything of Personal Nature and not mention in Inclusions above
When you arrive in Lusaka at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport you will be met and welcomed by our representative who will then assist you with the immigration formalities and luggage.
Then our transfer will transfer you to Mu-fungata Lodge in Kafue National Park where you will spend your first three nights of your Zambia Safari.
The transfer takes about 4 hours and you will arrive later in the afternoon.
Check in the lodge and relax then its dinner time and later bedtime.
You will have morning breakfast, then a morning activity will follow and that will be a morning game drive or a bush walk – (12 Years old is the minimum age requirement for a walking Safari).
Then you will later return to the lodge in time for brunch, free time to relax then you will go our four-Night game drive you start with the afternoon and have sundowners continue with the game.
Return to the lodge in time for dinner.
You will wake up in the morning and have breakfast before going on a game drive.
Return to the lodge in time for brunch and free time to relax.
Then later you will drive out to for a koppie visit – Koppies is uphill where you climb to the top and it gives a wonderful view of the Kafue National Park while looking at the sundowner with some drink.
Then you will drive for a short time getting back to the lodge for dinner and later bed.
You will have morning breakfast then depending on your flight time to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park, you will leave early with packed Lunch and our driver will transfer you to Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in time for your flight.
Arrive and fly to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park.
When you arrive at the airport in Mfuwe a guide from the Wildlife Camp will be waiting for you, he will then assist you with the luggage and transfer you to the camp.
The transfer takes about 45 minutes on a nice tard road through the settlement of the local people.
Depending on your arrival time you will check in and go out for an afternoon /night game drive which starts at around 4 PM and when it gets dark you concentrate on nocturnal animals with the flash and with the help of the spotter.
You will then return to the lodge in time for dinner and later bed.
You will have morning breakfast then a morning activity which will be a game drive or a walking safari.
Then you will return to the camp for lunch, free time to relax and afternoon tea/coffee.
Then an afternoon/night game drive before returning to the camp in time for dinner then bed.
During your free time while at Wildlife Camp you have optional activities such as a Village Tour, Visits to local Schools and a visit to local fabric shops.
Today will be the same routine program as day five - Morning breakfast then a morning activity which will be a game drive or a walking safari.
Then you will return to the camp for lunch, free time to relax and afternoon tea/coffee time before an afternoon/night game drive and returning to the camp in time for dinner then bed.
During your free time while at Wildlife Camp you have optional activities such as a Village Tour, Visits local Schools and a visit to local fabric shops.
Today you will start your day with breakfast as always but your program will be determined by your flight time to Lusaka to connect with your international flight.
At some stage, the guide from Wildlife Camp will transfer you to Mfuwe Airport in time for your flight to Lusaka.
If your flight to Lusaka is later in the afternoon you will do a morning game viewing activity and leave for the airport after lunch but if your flight is early you will for the airport right after breakfast.
- In order to comply with the Airline policies, we now need a copy of your passport for correct details. Please provide us with this information as soon as possible so we can secure correct details for your flights. We will not be accountable for any wrong names given as airlines reserve the right to deny boarding if the names are not as per the passenger’s passport entry.
- Ensure you have personally checked your passport validity and visa requirements
- We recommend that all our clients arrange travel insurance in their home country
- All Packages are subject to availability at the time of making a booking, therefore, Package offered is not guaranteed until confirmed.
- Minimum age for this tour is 12 due to the walking