Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Day Tour from Hanoi
Ninh Binh bike tour takes you to the richest local village in the north of Vietnam.
You will see a lot of farmers working hard in the vivid field.
Then taking a boat trip brings you to the riverside with great mulberry fields like nowhere else in Vietnam.
Ninh Binh is home of Buddhism, some of the oldest and the most famous pagodas in Bich Dong.
- Exploring the endless jade-green waters of Halong Bay by private junk boat
- Rowing through caverns that cut their way through mountains along the river
- Cycling through verdant rice paddies in remote rural areas surrounded by stunning mountains
- Enjoying the spectacular natural beauty and karst mountains of Ninh Binh - the
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceFree pick up and drop off from Hotel in Hanoi centre
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Mineral water
- Buffet lunch. Entrance fee and boat fee.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Experienced and enthusiastic driver.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by modern air-conditioned bus.
- Cycling ride at Tam Coc around farms
- Soft drinks, beer and wine...
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in the package
07:30 - 08:00 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus then depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi).
Have a break 20 minutes halfway to relax and experience Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, embroideries…
10:30 Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century.
11:00 Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
11:30 Visit the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated back 10th century. Go back to the bus and drive to Tam Coc.
Those who love to explore real countryside images of Vietnam can proceed a 40-minute cycling ride along a country lane (from Tam Coc to Bich Dong Pagoda, estimated time 40 minutes for 5km cycling 2 ways), experiencing the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields. Finish the cycling ride at Tam Coc dock in time for lunch.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in a local restaurant
14:00 Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a strange feeling.
The boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi.
- Camera, hat, umbrella
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1