Takou Mountain Pagoda Excursion
Our guide will drive you to Ta Ku Mountain and take the cable car to the Linh Son Truong Tho pagoda. Enjoy the magnificent view before the long stairs that lead you to the biggest reclining Buddha statue in Vietnam. Stop on the way to visit a Dragon Fruit Farm and also to visit the famous Cham Towers in PhanThiet.
You will be surprised by the amazing artwork of the pagoda. The Takoupagodae possess the biggest lying Buhda in the Southeast Hemisphere. If you like hiking then it is the place for you. If not, no worries; a cable cab is always available.
Attention for those who have a fear of heights: the cable car ride, both up and down the mountains gives you a spectacular view and amazing photo opportunities but can be intimidating for those who have a fear of heights.
- Dragon Fruit Farm
- Cham Towers
- The Takou Pagoda
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Mui Ne.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking guide
- Electric car & cable car
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Mui Ne. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.