Bana Hills One Day With Roundtrip Transfer
Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ba Na Hills. Visit the flower Garden, Hiking Train, Debay wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda.
Have lunch at Hoa Lan restaurant and after visit Fantasy Park – the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam, then onto Du Dôme Square in the French Village.
After, visit Nui Chua top at the height of 1,487m – in which Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple is located, Linh Phong Tu Tower, Belfry, Beer House, Tru Vu Teahouse and Linh Phong Thien Tu.
Catch the Cable car to Toc Tien Station to head back to your hotel in Hoian or Danang.
- Visit Bana Hills
- Transfer by A/C vehicles
- Lunch at Hoa Lan restaurant
- Visit Fantasy amusement park
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel in Hoian or Danang.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Round-trip private transfer Danang/Hoian – Bana Hills
- Round-trip Cable car tickets
- Fantasy park entrance fee
- Buffet lunch at Hoa Lan Restaurant
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Hiking Train tickets to visit Debay Cellar and Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1