Miami Beach Art Deco Tour
We offer green, eco-friendly tours throughout the Miami Beach area from sunrise to sunset, between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm. Our three-wheeled pedicabs and trained drivers provide a fun, practical and stylish way of enjoying the South Beach scene. Whether you want a ride to a nightclub, a hotel, a trendy restaurant, or want to experience a fun, scenic ride on the beach, go green and roll with us!
A guide will take you on a 1.5-hour pedicab tour through the most famous and talked about sites. Come and Experience the world famous sights of the Botanical Gardens, Art Deco Drive, Nikki Beach, South Pointe Pier Park, Bass Museum, Espanola Way, Lincoln Rd Mall and so much more. This tour service provides safe, Eco-friendly fun for all ages. See Miami's Art Deco architecture with a guide who pedals the 3-wheeled electric bike for you, while you sit back and take in the scenery.
Discover the beautiful history of Miami Beach. Our experienced tour guides will give you a tour of Miami Beach, showing you South Beach attractions. Plus our friendly and trained pedicab drivers know the city inside and out — from its history and fun facts to the best places to eat and sightsee. Our energetic and outgoing drivers will make your pedicab experience well worth the ride!
- Come and Experience the world famous sights of the Botanical Gardens, Art Deco Drive, Nikki Beach, South Pointe Pier Park, Bass Museum, Espanola Way, Lincoln Rd Mall and so much more.
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Drinks are included
- Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop off from hotels
- All guests should bring sunglasses
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A maximum of 2-3 people per pedicab